7/23/14

HYDRO FLASK HANDLES



I am completely obsessed with my hydro flask! I think everyone should invest in one because it will change your life forever. That was a bit dramatic but it is great to have. The best thing about a hydro flask is that it keeps cold water cold for 24 hours and hot liquids hot for 12 hours. I have icy cold water with me all the time, which keeps me constantly hydrated. 

But a downfall to the hydro flask is that it is rather heavy and hard to hold. But my problem was solved when I got a wonderful paracord handle. I knew there was a nifty solution out there to solve my hydro flask dilemma. My friend's mom (Kara Yamamoto) from Kaua'i makes these wonderful, durable handles for a reasonable price. She sells these handles in a number of colors and five different styles. Handles are $10 for 1 or $25 for 3. This is incredibly reasonable price compared to some of prices i've seen at some surf shops. 

Since I know y'all wanna rush and get a hydro flask and a handle right this second, i'll tell you where to get it. Kara sells her handles on Instagram and Kaua'i craft fairs. Her Instagram is @karaboodesigns. If you don't have an instagram comment on this blog post for more info and I will send you in her direction. Since she lives on Kaua'i that should not stop you from getting a handle because she does ship to the outer islands, mainland and Canada. This handle is definitely a need not a want .. 

xo. Laur


1 comment: