10/27/14

PUMPKIN GELATO

One of my favorite things about the Fall/Winter season is pumpkin. I love when the seasonal flavors start popping back into my life. I have been keeping a close eye on all my favorite places. Via Gelato already brought the Pumpkin Crunch Gelato in September. Thee Pumpkin Spice Latte has been back for a while so I have just been patiently waiting for everyone else to jump on the bandwagon. 


I made a quick stop at Baskin Robins to get a pint of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream for my little sister when I spotted this baby. Baskins has Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream that is delicious. 


Also, Nordstrom Gelato (which comes from La Gelateria) brought back it's Pumpkin Cheesecake Gelato. Oh boy is this heaven. Sometime on Monday I am going to the La Gelateria headquaters and getting myself 3 pints of this deliciousness. Once the peppermint and gingerbread flavors (gelato) makes it debut, the holiday season has truly arrived. 

xo. Laur


No comments:

Post a Comment