12/31/14

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION 2015

As the year comes to an end, I come to the realization that I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for my wonderful parents, sisters, boyfriend, family and friends. I am thankful for the opportunities that I am given such as an education and my internship. I am thankful to live another healthy year. With that being said, I have a list of things I want to change from 2014 and things that I want to accomplish.


  1. My first new years resolution is to be kind. This meaning to not be so short and let little insignificant things bother me. To not get mad at my loved ones or get annoyed so fast. Realizing that it isn't the end of the world and it isn't worth getting mad over. So being kind and loving one another because that's what truly matters.
  2. My next goal is to set myself up for a better tomorrow/future. This is very broad but I want to focus more in the academic and career aspect. I want to make it a goal to always strive to continue to get good grades. I want to do as many internships/opportunities to gain experience to set myself up for a great future. 
  3. All you bloggies will probably jump for joy when you read this one. In 2015, I want to blog more. I was very good about blogging but after the craziness of this semester, my blogging took the back burner. So I want to make it a goal to blog at least twice a week.
  4. My next goal is to live a healthy lifestyle. I mean isn't this the typical new years resolution .. My bf and I were really good at going to the gym but of course life gets hectic and we weren't as diligent. So making sure to go to the gym at least three times a week. I also want to eat healthier by not eating as much processed food, sweets, fast food, etc. Drinking lots and lot of water on a regular basis and choosing healthy alternatives. 
  5. My last goal is to appreciate those around me and the little things in life. Life is so short so why not make the most of it. Everyone's lives are passing every second so making sure to cherish every moment is very important. I want to cherish moments with my loved ones. Everyone in my life has helped me to become who I am today so I want to make sure they know how much they mean to me because no one is promised tomorrow.
I am incredibly blessed and I am looking forward to all the blessings 2015 will bring. Happy New Years everyone! and cheers to making it through another wonderful year.

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment