5/19/15

HNL to ICN 2015

Hello to my faithful followers. I am still alive and I apologize for not posting. On the bright side, there is a lot of great things to look forward to in the near future. I have a huge collaboration project coming up that I can't wait to share with you. I am also going on lots of trips throughout the summer and I have so many new places, ideas and adventures to share with you. So please stay posted xx

But on another note .. I finished finals so it is finally summer. I am extremely excited for the next three months. Right when finals finished, I jetted off to South Korea with my mom.


My mom and I went on a short girls trip to celebrate the ending of my junior year of college. The flight was 10 hours long. Yes, you read correct. 10 HOURS! Needless to say I got to catch up on my sleep, watch lots of movies and read all about South Korea.

What was amazing about flying Hawaiian was the amenity packs that we received on the flight. It was a Manuheali'i bag filled with goodies needed for a 10 hour flight. Things such as a toothbrush, earphones, toothpaste, eye mask, tissue, pen, etc. This was very unique and very Hawaiian. 


Surprisingly for airplane food .. It was yummy. I had a dip and rusk bread for an appetizer. Then for soup/salad course I had a good potato soup and a shrimp salad. 


For dinner there was three options but I chose the ahi of course. It was prepared with vegetables with a caper sauce and mash potatoes. I ate it all might I add. 

For dessert I had a sweet potato haupia tart, which was a nice ending to a filling dinner. 

Also there were snacks throughout the whole flight such as a bowl of warm ramen .. My fav!

Unfortunately we couldn't enjoy our second meal due to the turbulence on our flight. I do get motion sickness so this was not fun for me. But we arrived in Korea safely.

Stay tuned for my day 1 in South Korea.

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment