6/2/15

VEGAS WITH THE GRANDPARENTS

My grandparents have started a tradition where they take their grandchildren to Vegas when they turn 21. My cousin, Brock and I are only 8 weeks apart so we got to go on the trip together. Our trip was relatively fast but lots of fun.

The highlights of my trip included ...


A must is going to the atrium at Bellagio to see the exhibit. This was a summer exhibit with an ocean theme.


There was a mermaid.


And a turtle. The neat thing is that everything is made out of flowers.



We also went to the stratosphere. If you know me you'd know that I love adventure but not thriller adventure. I am low key afraid of heights and get motion sickness. Therefore, crazy roller coasters are not my thing. But it was nice to watch my cousin do them and get a spectacular view.




We also watched the Bellagio water show. 


The two buffets that were amazing were Bacchanal at Caesars Palace and Wicked Spoon at the Cosmopolitan. My favorites at Bacchanal is the udon/ramen bar, prime rib, gelato bar, made to order crepes and shave ice and pizza. My favorites at Wicked Spoon was the gelato bar and made to order seafood station. Buffets in Vegas are always a good idea.

Another thing I always look forward to is getting a massage. There is a place we go to in Vegas that have great $22 massages for 1 hour. It is cheap but has great quality. 

But of course, this trip was all about the gambling. We all went home winners luckily. Our favorites on this trip was Treasure Chest, Wheel of Fortune, 777 and Video Poker. 

This was a great trip. Not only because I went home a winner but I got to spend time with my grandparents. This was rare that I went on a trip with only them and it was a great first. I've come to the realization that time is so short so it's always good to spend time with your loved ones.


Thanks to these two for an amazing trip. 

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment