4/10/14

LANIKAI JUICE: PITAYA BOWL



The fruit of the moment is Pitaya or Dragon fruit. That is all I have been seeing and hearing about since my trip to Cali. So I decided to see what all the hype was about and get my first Pitaya Bowl from Lanikai Juice. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it because I never tried dragon fruit before but it was worth a try. The pitaya bowl from Lanikai Juice comes with granola, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, mango and shredded coconut. How could it not be good topped with all this yumminess. I took my first bite and instantly fell in love. Not only is it a beautiful color but it tastes amazing. It has a very light and fresh taste. I don't know why I didn't try this beautiful creation earlier because now I am hooked on Pitaya!

xo. Laur



No comments:

Post a Comment