5/18/14

POKAI BAY




I spent my first day of summer break with my best friend, Anela. She is "my person." You know the person you call when you are having a mental breakdown, the person who will make time for you no matter how busy they are, the person who will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear, the person who always has your back, the person that you never have to worry about losing because you know they'll always be there for you .. That's your person and mines is Anela.

Anyways, I haven't seen her in about a year because she lives in Arizona with her boyfriend and his siblings. It is a crazy long soap opera story but bottom line is they are good, healthy and happy. Today we went to Pokai Bay to celebrate her boyfriends birthday. All of his closest friends who we graduated with and family were there. We ate good local food, tanned, jumped off a boat, swam in the water, talked story and hang lots and lots of laughs. It was such a fun day filled with many memories I will never forget. These next three weeks with her here will go by fast but I will make the most of it while I can.

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment