6/5/14

CHICKEN CURRY


I absolutely hated curry for as long as I could remember up until I met my boyfriend. Oddly, he loved curry. He forced me to give it another shot and I fell in love with it. Now curry is one of my top favorite foods. Since today was a flash flood watch and it was rather nippy, I decided to make curry for dinner.

Chicken Curry
  • 1 T Butter
  • 1-1.5 lb Chicken
  • 4-5 Carrots
  • 1 large Potato
  • S&B Curry Mix (I like Medium Hot)
  • 1 clove garlic
  • 2 1/2 - 3 Cups water
  1. Cut chicken into little pieces and season with salt and pepper
  2. Put butter and garlic in a large pot or saucepan on medium high heat then add chicken
  3. After the chicken browns, add 1 cube of curry mix and cook for a minute
  4. Then add 1 1/2 cup of water and let the chicken boil for 5-10 minutes
  5. After chicken has boiled, add the rest of the curry mix and water and combine well
  6. Add the cut carrots and potatoes and cook for 20-35 minutes on medium high heat or until the vegetables are soft
  7. Then Enjoy!
xo. Laur


No comments:

Post a Comment