6/6/14

LA GELATERIA


Today was a good day because I got free gelato. Lets be real, any day I get free gelato is a good day. I have my little sister to thank for this miracle because her friend's family owns La Gelateria and they gave us 4 pints of gelato. What I didn't know was La Gelateria is the company that supplies Nordstrom Gelato Bar with all of their goods. All this time I thought Nordstrom made it in house but it is quite the contrary. I have been coming to Nordstrom for years to satisfy my sweet tooth for their Pisachio, Green Tea, Peppermint, etc. flavored gelato but not anymore. I am going to come to La Gelateria directly to get my fix. La Gelateria sell pints for $5-$6, cups for $2 and only accepts cash. They have all the same flavors and more at their shop and it is cheaper. Head down to 819 Cedar Street to get your gelato fix. I know I will because my 4 pint stash is almost out. 

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment