12/12/14

CHRISTMAS GELATO


It isn't Christmas without Christmas flavored gelato. I have been waiting anxiously for the holiday flavors to roll back into town. Via Gelato is one of my favorite gelato shops and I have been stalking their Instagram waiting to see when they would announce the arrival of their holiday gelato. Via Gelato has released three holiday flavors that are absolutely scrumptious. I have tried two out of the three. I tried the Gingerbread gelato that is cinnamon spice flavored with big chewy bits of gingerbread and the chocolate peppermint gelato that reminds me of the Peppermint Mocha drink at Starbucks. These are two flavors that I am definitely going to load up on during the holidays. 


The next holiday gelato that I am obsessed with is La Gelateria aka Nordstrom Gelato's Peppermint Candy Cane gelato. I have been eating this gelato for years and is without a doubt my favorite peppermint gelato in the world. I tried the gelato a couple years ago and have been in love ever since. It is sweet and tastes just like a candy cane. There is something about this gelato that screams Christmas. I must get a scoop of this gelato whenever I go to the mall. It is an automatic stop. Oh how I love the holidays. 

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment