4/25/14

HIGH 5 PIE



After a long, adventurous day I wanted to end it with a sweet treat. We wanted something different from the normal ice cream and cupcake places we usually go to so we stopped at a pie shop. This homey joint is serving up pies in all ways, shapes and forms. From pie in a jar to lollipop pies or the traditional slice. There are countless flavors from banana cream to eggs and cheddar. Theres a little something for everyone. Since we came right before closing, the choices were limited. So we got a coconut mango blueberry pie. It isn't my first choice but trust me it was delicious. I loved the butter crust that all pies should have.

It was nice to have a girls weekend with my sister, whom I hardly get to see anymore and my mom. Life gets so crazy with school, work etc. so it is nice to travel to places like Seattle and have fun. Overall it was a wonderful weekend. I got to try new places, site see but most of all spend time with my family. Until we meet again Seattle ...

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment