4/15/14

UH MANOA REC CENTER


After years and years of construction, the University of Hawaii Recreation Center is finally finished. The students have long been awaiting a work out facility that has not only been a want but a need. This building is 67,000 square feet that includes a indoor track, basketball courts, locker room, cardio equipment, studios and multiple weight rooms.

Even though I am already a sophomore at UH Manoa and I will only get to use this facility for two more years, I plan to make the most of it while I can. It is important for students to stay active even though it may be hard at times with homework, tests, work schedules etc. I am not the best at remaining active but now that there is a new facility at my disposal, I have no excuse. Especially since it is at a perfect location on campus that is easily accessible at all times and the hours of operation are long.

I have found a perfect new workout shoe that could not have come at a more perfect time. It is a Nike Free Flyknit that normally retails for $160 but I got them for $60 at the Nike Outlet. This is just the motivation I need to get my butt to the gym.

xo. Laur


No comments:

Post a Comment