5/14/14

ABOUT A BOY

Since I am a 20 year old grandma (don't take that literally), I look forward to watching certain shows during the week. One of my new favorite Tuesday night shows is About a Boy, which is a NBC comedy. This series is about a man named Will Freeman, who is a freelance musician. He wrote a hit song and is now granted the ultimate life as a single man. He has a sweet bachelor pad, free time and no responsibilities what so ever. That is until Fiona and her 11 year old son, Marcus move in next door. They are rather "different" but special nonetheless. Marcus and Will unexpectedly become best friends and that's how the story goes. This is such a heart warming series that I have come to enjoy. This 13 episode first season is a must watch and I just read that they have been renewed for a second season. Thank goodness!

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment