5/4/14

BAKER DUDE'S


Like I try to do every Saturday, I went to the Farmer's Market. But instead of going to the KCC Farmer's Market, I tried out the Farmer's Market at Ward Warehouse. I found a fabulous booth called Baker Dude's. This booth specializes in Artisan Bread and Pastries. What I found rather interesting is that they make everything fresh out of their truck. Yes you heard that right. There is a full size oven located in the back of their truck so they are constantly making fresh greatness even while at the farmer's market. Also, all of the ingredients are all natural. 

Since there was a deal for 3 for $5, we had to try some. We got sticky bun, which is like a cinnamon roll with sugary goodness and mac nuts on top. We also got the Sundried Tomato croissant and the artichoke croissant. The crossiants were buttery and flakey, just how I like it. All three were absolutely delicious. They also sell freshly made bread, scones and much more. I want to go back next week Saturday for more.

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment