5/1/14

MAUI SPECIALTY CHOCOLATES



Whenever I go to Maui or when someone I know does, I always put in my request for Maui Specialty Chocolates Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Mochi. This place in Kahului, Maui was started by Valerie Jones and her husband. She started by making sweets at home and giving them away during the holidays. Many told her to open her own shop so she did.

Maui Specialty Chocolates like the name states specializes in chocolates. They sell everything from milk chocolate pieces to peanut butter cups. But what I go for is the mochi. It was a complete shock that they had mochi but hey i'm not complaining. It comes out to about a $1 each and it is delicious. The mochi is soft and the center filling is of the highest quality. The crunchy peanut butter and chocolate tastes great and compliments each other perfectly. It is one of my favorite treats of all time so if y'all are ever in Maui head over and get some of these babies. And get a few for me as well.

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment