5/11/14

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE


Today is Mother's Day and it is a very important holiday. Our moms are one of the most loving, supportive and inspiring people in our lives and they should have a day dedicated to appreciating them. 

It can be a rather difficult task to get the woman who gave you life the perfect gift. There are homemade gifts like cards, sweet treat baked goods, picture frames etc. or store bought gifts like clothes, jewelry etc. 

This year I decided to do a little bit of each. My mom is a coffee and tea lover so I figured I would get her something practical. I found a Kate Spade Monogram mug at Macy's with her first initial on it that I know she will love. I also wrote a sweet homemade card to go along with it. 

Your Mother's Day gift doesn't have to be expensive, it just has to have a lot of thought and love. Your mom will appreciate anything you give her as long as it comes from your heart. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommies out there. This world wouldn't be half as great without you all. 

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment