5/26/14

SWEET E'S



Sunday morning to me means two things: church and brunch. Every Sunday I go to church at 8 am with my family and it finishes around 9-9:30 am. So after it's done, it is the perfect time to grab brunch with my family. Everyone had plans today except for my mom and I so we decided to try some place new.

We went to Sweet E's on Kapahulu. This place always has a long line since the restaurant is quite small and holds about 35 people so we get discouraged and leave. But today we decided to go for it. The wait was about 45 minutes for the two of us but we patiently waited for our name to get called.

My mom and I decided to order a sweet dish and savory dish to share. I have heard people rant and rave about the Blueberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast so that was definitely my choice. My mom is a corned beef hash fanatic so she went for the Corned Beef Hash Eggs Benedict with Hash Browns. I was very impressed with both dishes. The corned beef was one of the best I have tasted. It had a lot of flavor and was cooked perfectly. The french toast had the perfect amount of filling and satisfied my sweet tooth.

It was such a nice start to my day having such amazing food while talking to my mom. I will definitely be back here again and if you're wondering, yes it is worth the wait.

xo. Laur 

No comments:

Post a Comment