11/24/14

1989


I am completely obsessed with Taylor Swift's new album 1989. Taylor Swift has always been one of my favorite artists for her sweet personality and wonderful songs. What sets her apart is her relatable lyrics. 1989 is unlike any album she has ever made. I am so obsessed with her and her album that I bought tickets to her concert. The concert is on August 8 at Centurylink Stadium in Seattle, Washington. I wish Micah would come with me to the concert but he would much rather watch the Seahawks play instead of Taylor. But nonetheless, I am so excited to see her perform and spend the weekend in Seattle. Seattle is an amazing city, which makes me even more excited. I love the pier, farmer's markets, fresh air, beautiful scenery, wonderful sites, yummy food and great shopping. I am counting down the days. August come quicker!

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment