11/16/14

WING ICE CREAM


So I need to apologize for being so MIA. I got an internship and it has been occupying a lot of my time. But a positive that has come from my internship is that I am in Downtown Honolulu twice a week. I hardly get to go downtown so I am excited to try all the eateries and shop at the cute shops. A new place I tried is Wing Ice Cream. This is located on Maunakea Street.


Wing Ice Cream makes fresh, homemade ice cream, which I love. The flavors are constantly changing so you never know what you are going to get. The flavors are very unique such as bacon or avocado for example. It is not your average ice cream shop. 


I decided to try a single scoop of the carrot cake ice cream. It was delicious. I could taste the cream cheese frosting and the warm spices from the carrot cake. It reminded me a little bit like pumpkin. Nonetheless, it was yummy and just what I needed after a 9 hour day. 

xo. Laur


No comments:

Post a Comment