4/8/14

HOKULANI BAKERY WINDWARD MALL

It is no secret that I may have a bit of a sweet tooth. But I feel a sweet treat is good for the soul every once in a while. So since I had a bit of time to kill, Micah and I decided to walk around Windward Mall, which I have not been to in years. To my pleasant surprise there were a bunch of new shops and eateries including Hokulani Bakery. 


Hokulani Bakery is one of my favorite cupcake spots on Oahu. They opened their Windward Mall location in November 2013. This is their first Windward location and it has been a hit judging by the line of hungry people waiting to get their cupcake fix. But no long line could keep me from getting my hands on one of these delicious cupcakes.


When I got to the front of the line, there were numerous options to choose from. Anything from chocolate to snicker doodle to guava .. The options were countless and looked absolutely delicious. Each cupcake looks like a piece of artwork that was handcrafted to perfection. Each had their own signature design to distinguish the flavors.


I ended up picking the red velvet cupcake. It is the number one seller at Hokulani bakery and after one bite you will instantly see why. I devoured my cupcake is a couple of bites. It had the perfect amount of cream cheese frosting on the top to compliment the red velvet cake. This is my go to joint for red velvety goodness.

xo. Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment